Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One Aion token can now be purchased for about $1.96 or 0.00028596 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Token Store, Kucoin and Binance. During the last week, Aion has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $226.56 million and approximately $7.15 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.59 or 0.00678180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00182792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036258 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00056998 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aion was first traded on October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,319,871 tokens. The official website for Aion is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to buy Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.