Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Alder Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALDR):
- 3/7/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/4/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann.
- 3/1/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize therapeutic antibodies. It is developing monoclonal antibodies comprising ALD403, for the prevention of migraine; and Clazakizumab, in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc. is headquartered in Bothell, Washington. “
- 2/26/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals was given a new $23.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/21/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Alder Biopharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc (ALDR) opened at $14.05 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $960.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.71 and a beta of 2.51. Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc has a fifty-two week low of $8.60 and a fifty-two week high of $23.65.
Alder Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALDR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, February 26th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.80) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($1.03) by $0.23. The firm had revenue of $0.94 million for the quarter. During the same period last year, the firm posted ($0.97) earnings per share. research analysts predict that Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc will post -4.24 EPS for the current year.
Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize genetically engineered therapeutic antibodies with the potential to meaningfully transform current treatment paradigms. Alder’s lead pivotal-stage product candidate, eptinezumab, is being evaluated for migraine prevention.
Receive News & Ratings for Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.