Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/14/2018 – Radian Group is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 3/14/2018 – Radian Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 3/14/2018 – Radian Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/13/2018 – Radian Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co.
- 2/2/2018 – Radian Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Radian Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $29.00 to $31.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Radian Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 1/18/2018 – Radian Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co.
Shares of Radian Group Inc (RDN) opened at $18.51 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.28, a current ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,318.48, a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.28, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.27 and a beta of 1.58. Radian Group Inc has a twelve month low of $15.58 and a twelve month high of $23.49.
Radian Group (NYSE:RDN) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 1st. The insurance provider reported $0.51 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.44 by $0.07. The company had revenue of $317.90 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $322.32 million. Radian Group had a return on equity of 13.53% and a net margin of 9.91%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 15.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.41 EPS. equities research analysts anticipate that Radian Group Inc will post 2.41 earnings per share for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, March 9th. Stockholders of record on Monday, February 26th were issued a dividend of $0.0025 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, February 23rd. This is a boost from Radian Group’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.00. This represents a $0.01 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.05%. Radian Group’s dividend payout ratio is currently 1.85%.
Radian Group Inc is an insurance holding company that provides mortgage insurance, and products and services to the real estate and mortgage finance industries. The Company operates in two segments: Mortgage Insurance and Services. The Mortgage Insurance segment provides credit-related insurance coverage, principally through private mortgage insurance to mortgage lending institutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Radian Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radian Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.