AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One AppCoins token can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00004465 BTC on exchanges. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $30.60 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, AppCoins has traded down 12.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00674872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00181500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036381 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054960 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
AppCoins’ genesis date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppCoins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.