ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 16th. In the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0057 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. ArtByte has a total market cap of $4.54 million and $11,083.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.40 or 0.01685150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007679 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003919 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007945 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015527 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00024340 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.