AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 15th. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $5.54 million and approximately $39.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 49% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded up 56.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
AsiaCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 1,411,358,620 coins. The official website for AsiaCoin is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AsiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.