Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One Atomic Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0132 or 0.00000191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $200,387.00 and approximately $796.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.70 or 0.00650532 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006103 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003477 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00100013 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00028021 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 15,230,924 tokens. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Atomic Coin Token Trading
Atomic Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomic Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.