Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 6th. One Bela coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0797 or 0.00001165 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Poloniex and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Bela has traded 8% higher against the dollar. Bela has a total market cap of $3.26 million and approximately $16,712.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.28 or 0.01729910 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007316 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007756 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015317 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00021535 BTC.
Bela (BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 40,895,175 coins. The official website for Bela is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Poloniex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.