Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. One Bela coin can currently be bought for about $0.0776 or 0.00001115 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Poloniex. Bela has a total market cap of $3.18 million and $14,352.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bela has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.98 or 0.01680290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007552 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003933 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007748 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004536 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015385 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00024339 BTC.
Bela (CRYPTO:BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 40,905,725 coins. The official website for Bela is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Bela Coin Trading
Bela can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Poloniex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bela using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bela and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.