bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 15th. bitCNY has a total market capitalization of $26.60 million and $16.30 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitCNY token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002438 BTC on exchanges including BitShares Asset Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, AEX and Coinbene. Over the last week, bitCNY has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.78 or 0.00680238 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00179163 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00037263 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00051193 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
bitCNY’s genesis date was November 5th, 2015. bitCNY’s total supply is 155,299,000 tokens. bitCNY’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
Buying and Selling bitCNY
bitCNY can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, AEX and Coinbene. It is not presently possible to purchase bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bitCNY and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.