Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, CEX.IO, WEX and Bitso. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.12 or 0.00685027 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014199 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014509 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00181696 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00037161 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 45.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00056445 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning’s launch date was November 10th, 2017. Bitcoin Lightning’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken. The official message board for Bitcoin Lightning is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Lightning is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Lightning is bitcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Lightning is a coin designed to send fast, low-cost and secure transactions worldwide.”
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Negocie Coins, Coinone, BitMEX, BTCC, Gemini, Paribu, BL3P, Luno, QuadrigaCX, OEX, Tidex, OKEx, CEX.IO, Gatecoin, Poloniex, BitGrail, Bithumb, GetBTC, Bit-Z, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, CoolCoin, bitFlyer, itBit, BCC Exchange, BTCBOX, CoinFalcon, Livecoin, BtcTrade.im, Huobi, Allcoin, Bitonic, Coinfloor, Gate.io, Lbank, Coinrail, Fisco, YoBit, AidosMarket, AEX, WEX, GOPAX, EXX, HitBTC, Korbit, BitBay, Kucoin, xBTCe, Binance, Exmo, CoinsBank, RightBTC, CoinEgg, Bibox, BTC Markets, Bitcoin Indonesia, Quoine, Cryptopia, Foxbit, ZB.COM, Bitbank, BX Thailand, GDAX, Bitso, Coinsquare, Zaif, Liqui, ACX, TOPBTC, LakeBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Lightning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.