Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Blockpool coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Blockpool has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar. Blockpool has a total market capitalization of $3.29 million and $119.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00085517 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00030418 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008031 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00043945 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00001159 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014008 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006969 BTC.
Blockpool Coin Profile
BPL is a coin. Its launch date was March 21st, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blockpool is www.blockpool.io. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockPool is a platform that aims to provide B2B blockchain-based solutions for several types of businesses across a diverse range of industries. In order to achieve it, BlockPool will deploy a globally scaled business plan by using plugins, blockchain sidechains, and other SaaS modular solutions. The BlockPool Team plans to mitigate the costs of data-driven businesses while boosting security and efficiency. Blockpool token (BPL) is a DPoS-based token that will allow network members to purchase BlockPool services and applications. Also, it will benefit the users as shareholders of the BlockPoll's profits. “
Blockpool Coin Trading
Blockpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and COSS. It is not possible to buy Blockpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpool must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blockpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.