Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. One Blockpool coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Blockpool has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. Blockpool has a total market capitalization of $3.42 million and $4,994.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00084732 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007989 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00046088 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014102 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006639 BTC.
Blockpool Coin Profile
Blockpool (CRYPTO:BPL) is a coin. Its launch date was March 21st, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blockpool is www.blockpool.io. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockPool is a platform that aims to provide B2B blockchain-based solutions for several types of businesses across a diverse range of industries. In order to achieve it, BlockPool will deploy a globally scaled business plan by using plugins, blockchain sidechains, and other SaaS modular solutions. The BlockPool Team plans to mitigate the costs of data-driven businesses while boosting security and efficiency. Blockpool token (BPL) is a DPoS-based token that will allow network members to purchase BlockPool services and applications. Also, it will benefit the users as shareholders of the BlockPoll's profits. “
Buying and Selling Blockpool
Blockpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Blockpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpool must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blockpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.