Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 15th. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00004482 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, IDEX and EtherDelta. Bloom has a total market capitalization of $14.94 million and $14,518.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bloom has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.51 or 0.00678713 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00178937 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00052828 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,674,793 tokens. The official website for Bloom is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system.”
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.