Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bodhi token can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004064 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Allcoin, EXX and BigONE. Bodhi has a total market capitalization of $11.29 million and $3.91 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007044 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $46.98 or 0.00676751 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014423 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00178992 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036491 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00053945 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bodhi Token Profile
Bodhi’s genesis date was August 8th, 2016. Bodhi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Bodhi’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoke. Bodhi’s official website is www.bodhi.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Lbank, EXX, Gate.io and BigONE. It is not presently possible to purchase Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bodhi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.