Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, Breakout has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. One Breakout coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001892 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Breakout has a total market capitalization of $2.48 million and approximately $5,435.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00031984 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.17 or 0.00676559 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008919 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00023322 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 51.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00018407 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
BRK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2016. Breakout’s total supply is 18,762,438 coins. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breakout and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.