Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Breakout coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001891 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Breakout has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. Breakout has a total market capitalization of $2.43 million and $6,490.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00032006 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.17 or 0.00644793 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009190 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00022209 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011017 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
BRK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 10th, 2016. Breakout’s total supply is 18,760,738 coins. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breakout and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.