BritCoin (CURRENCY:BRIT) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 7th. Over the last seven days, BritCoin has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar. One BritCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0329 or 0.00000480 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. BritCoin has a market capitalization of $700,643.00 and approximately $127.00 worth of BritCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BRIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2016. BritCoin’s total supply is 21,268,092 coins. The Reddit community for BritCoin is /r/britcoin3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BritCoin is britcoin.xyz. BritCoin’s official Twitter account is @britcoin3uk and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BritCoin
BritCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BritCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BritCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BritCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BritCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BritCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.