Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Bytecent coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.35 or 0.00005098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bytecent has a market capitalization of $723,900.00 and approximately $2,171.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bytecent has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002758 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015864 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 67.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002501 BTC.
Bytecent (BYC) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on November 9th, 2014. Bytecent’s total supply is 2,071,749 coins. Bytecent’s official message board is byctalk.com. Bytecent’s official website is bytecent.com. Bytecent’s official Twitter account is @Bytecent_BYC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project. Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! “Mining” is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent. “
Bytecent Coin Trading
Bytecent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.