Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $387.98 million and $976,235.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.58 or 0.02467890 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00021383 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00010950 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00017347 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006387 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000324 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,824,892,540 coins. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.