Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Cindicator has a total market cap of $91.76 million and approximately $638,217.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Cindicator has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar. One Cindicator token can currently be purchased for $0.0635 or 0.00000908 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007047 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.19 or 0.00675047 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00178268 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036593 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 30.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00055383 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator launched on September 9th, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.