COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. In the last week, COSS has traded 17.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One COSS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003276 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS. COSS has a market cap of $14.61 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.24 or 0.00674335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014146 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014604 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00179447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036857 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 26.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00054512 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS launched on September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 104,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,047,195 tokens. COSS’s official website is coss.io. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.