Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $30.22 million and $188,252.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for approximately $11.55 or 0.00168466 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Zaif, Counterparty DEX and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,863.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $629.36 or 0.09179260 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00025653 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.71 or 0.01891860 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020893 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015998 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002829 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005048 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008291 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
Counterparty (XCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,616,647 coins. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io. Counterparty’s official message board is counterpartytalk.org. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Counterparty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.