Credence Coin (CURRENCY:CRDNC) traded down 26.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 6th. One Credence Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Mercatox. Over the last week, Credence Coin has traded 9.4% higher against the dollar. Credence Coin has a market capitalization of $21,473.00 and $0.00 worth of Credence Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 31.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
About Credence Coin
CRDNC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Credence Coin’s total supply is 9,227,006 coins and its circulating supply is 3,427,006 coins. The official website for Credence Coin is credence-coin.com. Credence Coin’s official Twitter account is @credencecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Credence Coin
Credence Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Credence Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credence Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credence Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credence Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credence Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.