Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 15th. Creditbit has a market cap of $2.97 million and approximately $155,711.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Creditbit has traded up 28.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002609 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $301.97 or 0.04393730 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007040 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00060784 BTC.
CRB is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,568,774 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.