Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 6th. During the last week, Creditbit has traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $2.97 million and $146,524.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002612 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $301.43 or 0.04399720 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006952 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00060099 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
Creditbit is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,568,774 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.