Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last week, Creditbit has traded 32.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $3.06 million and approximately $40,356.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $300.30 or 0.04313540 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007030 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00066349 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
Creditbit (CRB) is a token. Its launch date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,568,774 tokens. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.