CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.72 or 0.00010505 BTC on popular exchanges. CVCoin has a market cap of $7.09 million and approximately $2,519.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CVCoin has traded up 16.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.75 or 0.00681505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036588 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin launched on May 18th, 2017. CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,837,033 tokens. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico. CVCoin’s official website is crypviser.net. The official message board for CVCoin is www.crypviser-forum.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to purchase CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.