CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 16th. Over the last seven days, CVCoin has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. CVCoin has a total market cap of $7.22 million and approximately $1,149.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00010653 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007057 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.47 or 0.00674772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014540 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00179656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036490 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00054490 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CVCoin’s genesis date was May 18th, 2017. CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,837,033 tokens. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.net. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.