DADI (CURRENCY:DADI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last seven days, DADI has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. DADI has a market cap of $11.69 million and $2.00 million worth of DADI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DADI token can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002214 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.59 or 0.00678180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00182792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036258 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00056998 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DADI Token Profile
DADI’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,864,411 tokens. DADI’s official website is dadi.cloud/en. DADI’s official message board is medium.com/@daditech. DADI’s official Twitter account is @dadi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DADI is /r/dadi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DADI
DADI can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase DADI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DADI must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DADI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DADI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DADI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.