Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 101.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 7th. Datacoin has a total market capitalization of $463,229.00 and $196.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0150 or 0.00000219 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Datacoin has traded up 108.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00035386 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00054226 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011982 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00076516 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00022395 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00032325 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00401887 BTC.
Datacoin (DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 30,849,467 coins. Datacoin’s official website is datacoin.info.
Buying and Selling Datacoin
Datacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.