Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Datum token can now be bought for about $0.0215 or 0.00000314 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, COSS, AEX and EtherDelta. Datum has a market capitalization of $17.85 million and approximately $1.97 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Datum has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007155 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.51 or 0.00679794 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014182 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00181816 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00035469 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00053728 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum was first traded on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,635,545 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Datum is datum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, EtherDelta, COSS and AEX. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.