Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. In the last week, Diamond has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $5.63 or 0.00081954 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. Diamond has a market capitalization of $15.33 million and approximately $7,602.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $303.20 or 0.04417140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00035087 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00054006 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.06 or 0.00670976 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00020128 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00076322 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00057866 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00032118 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
Diamond (DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,724,288 coins. The official website for Diamond is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.