DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. DigiPulse has a market capitalization of $3.82 million and approximately $33,350.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DigiPulse has traded 64.2% higher against the dollar. One DigiPulse token can currently be purchased for about $2.72 or 0.00039014 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.09 or 0.00675443 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014214 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00178807 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00036361 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00053546 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DigiPulse Token Profile
DigiPulse’s total supply is 16,718,085 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,402,641 tokens. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO. The official website for DigiPulse is www.digipulse.io.
DigiPulse Token Trading
DigiPulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase DigiPulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiPulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiPulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigiPulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.