Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 15th. One Dimecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $16.14 million and approximately $21,780.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00057742 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004303 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011011 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000819 BTC.
DIME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoin.com.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security.”
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dimecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.