district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One district0x token can currently be purchased for about $0.0515 or 0.00000752 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, OKEx, Liqui and Bittrex. district0x has a market capitalization of $30.90 million and $5.58 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, district0x has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.13 or 0.00673135 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014617 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00180776 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036690 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00055313 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x’s genesis date was July 18th, 2017. district0x’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. district0x’s official Twitter account is @district0x. The Reddit community for district0x is /r/district0x and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. district0x’s official website is district0x.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Mercatox, Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io, ChaoEX, OKEx and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for district0x and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.