DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 16th. DMarket has a market capitalization of $16.59 million and approximately $266,927.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for about $0.42 or 0.00006073 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, DMarket has traded down 22.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.42 or 0.00673008 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00180568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036312 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00054812 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DMarket’s launch date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,609,863 tokens. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMarket and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.