Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. In the last week, Electra has traded up 90.4% against the U.S. dollar. Electra has a market cap of $22.27 million and $376,815.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014577 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00013979 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 25,018,864,075 coins and its circulating supply is 24,151,707,522 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electra is an PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.