Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 8.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last seven days, Elite has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. Elite has a total market cap of $3.51 million and approximately $3,772.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00054053 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00034666 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00075866 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022710 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00402887 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000210 BTC.
1337 is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 28,958,516,107 coins and its circulating supply is 26,156,162,992 coins. Elite’s official website is www.1337coin.net. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.