EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. EOS has a market capitalization of $4.58 billion and approximately $294.92 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS token can now be bought for about $5.89 or 0.00085938 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, COSS and Coinrail. During the last seven days, EOS has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00030258 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007958 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006841 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 777,433,411 tokens. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
EOS Token Trading
EOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, Kraken, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Tidex, YoBit, Bithumb, OpenLedger DEX, COSS, EXX, BigONE, EtherDelta, OEX, ChaoEX, Liqui, Coinrail, Bit-Z, Exrates, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bitfinex, CoolCoin, ZB.COM, Livecoin, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.