EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 16th. One EOS token can currently be purchased for $5.89 or 0.00084777 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, ZB.COM, COSS and OpenLedger DEX. During the last week, EOS has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $4.58 billion and approximately $199.04 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00030605 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007982 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006643 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 778,013,920 tokens. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
EOS Token Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Bithumb, OKEx, CoolCoin, YoBit, HitBTC, IDEX, BigONE, Gate.io, Bit-Z, COSS, Huobi, Exrates, EXX, Binance, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Tidex, Bibox, ZB.COM, OEX, Kraken, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.