EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $2.14 million and approximately $1,684.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded up 38.8% against the U.S. dollar. One EquiTrader coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00003002 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.51 or 0.01711990 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003892 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007687 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004494 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015381 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00022772 BTC.
EquiTrader is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 11,493,112 coins and its circulating supply is 10,393,112 coins. The official website for EquiTrader is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EquiTrader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.