ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 15th. One ERC20 token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $312,610.00 and approximately $2,409.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 42.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.68 or 0.00681124 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014586 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00182553 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036343 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00053859 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
ERC20 was first traded on October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 1,693,691,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,574,741,156 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project. ERC20’s official website is erc20.space.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to buy ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ERC20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.