Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $411,046.00 and $980.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for about $0.0292 or 0.00000418 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and ForkDelta. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.19 or 0.00677301 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00179266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00036400 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00053366 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.