Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 7th. During the last seven days, Everus has traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar. Everus has a total market cap of $10.92 million and $253,004.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everus token can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001898 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Kuna and C-CEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007041 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.07 or 0.00673997 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014297 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014313 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00179048 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036643 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00054687 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Everus was first traded on August 29th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,384,782 tokens. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everus’ official website is everus.org. The official message board for Everus is everus.org/news. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Everus
Everus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Kuna and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Everus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.