Francs (CURRENCY:FRN) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 7th. One Francs coin can now be purchased for about $0.0191 or 0.00000277 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Francs has a market cap of $0.00 and $138.00 worth of Francs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Francs has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.26 or 0.01685400 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007719 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003915 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007974 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015517 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00024339 BTC.
Francs Coin Profile
Francs is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2016. Francs’ total supply is 5,613,242 coins. The official website for Francs is www.francs.paris. The Reddit community for Francs is /r/Francs. Francs’ official Twitter account is @francnoir. The official message board for Francs is francs.heberg-forum.org.
Buying and Selling Francs
Francs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Francs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Francs must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Francs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Francs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Francs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.