FuzzBalls (CURRENCY:FUZZ) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 7th. One FuzzBalls coin can currently be purchased for $0.0177 or 0.00000257 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. FuzzBalls has a total market cap of $85,250.00 and $24.00 worth of FuzzBalls was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FuzzBalls has traded up 24.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.53 or 0.01713130 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000919 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007520 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007643 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004496 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015505 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00022477 BTC.
FuzzBalls Coin Profile
FuzzBalls is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2015. FuzzBalls’ total supply is 4,829,945 coins. The official website for FuzzBalls is www.fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm. FuzzBalls’ official Twitter account is @ACryptoMiner.
FuzzBalls Coin Trading
FuzzBalls can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase FuzzBalls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzzBalls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FuzzBalls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzzBalls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzzBalls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.