GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. In the last week, GameUnits has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0525 or 0.00000766 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. GameUnits has a total market cap of $182,402.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.18 or 0.00634008 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 45.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006363 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00101000 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00028533 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
GameUnits is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits. The official website for GameUnits is gameunits.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.