GlassCoin (CURRENCY:GLS) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. During the last seven days, GlassCoin has traded up 16.9% against the U.S. dollar. One GlassCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001551 BTC on exchanges. GlassCoin has a total market capitalization of $307,096.00 and $1,345.00 worth of GlassCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001620 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 73.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005038 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000077 BTC.
GlassCoin (CRYPTO:GLS) is a coin. It launched on October 9th, 2017. GlassCoin’s total supply is 5,481,995 coins and its circulating supply is 2,850,262 coins. GlassCoin’s official Twitter account is @GlasscoinDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. GlassCoin’s official website is glasscoin.io.
GlassCoin Coin Trading
GlassCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy GlassCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlassCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GlassCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlassCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlassCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.