GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for about $5.85 or 0.00084997 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. GoByte has a market cap of $6.94 million and approximately $74,685.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011967 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009702 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007358 BTC.
GoByte (CRYPTO:GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 2,011,480 coins and its circulating supply is 1,186,493 coins. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.